Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Girl in the Library 11: Something is very strange...



  • OMG 16 BIT SPRITES?! THE INSANITY!
  • Sorry about the lateness of the comic, I was having color issues last night; the outline of the 16 bit sprites weren't looking right, so I was spending a lot of time recoloring. My eyes still hurt.
  • A lot of you may be asking "Why the change to 16 bits?" Well, believe it or not, the 16 bit sprites are easier for me to customize. I know, it's crazy, but it's the truth. Also, I like that they have more detail ^_^
  • I wanted to have the characters comment on the change from 8 to 16 bits, but at the same time I didn't want to completely shatter the fourth wall. That's where the wall color came in; I changed it because it matched the Doctor's pants and it looked like he didn't have legs and it ended up being a handy plot device.
  • Tomorrow, more stuff will happen. Hopefully.
  • EDIT: Haaa, I originally named this post "The Girl in the Fireplace 11". CLEARLY I need more coffee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment