Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Girl in the Library 08: Hang on!



  • I've recently discovered the GNU Image Manipulation Program, AKA: GIMP. I still like MS Paint (specifically the Windows XP version) for basic comic construction, but for "fancy" effects like panels 2-4, it comes in handy =D
  • The Doctor is supposed to be dripping wet. You know, FYI
  • The dialogue in the last panel is some that I used previously in another sprite comic I started work on. It was a 16 bit Mega Man themed comic called "The Chronicles of Blues". Maybe it'll get posted on here if I ever need filler art... anyway, it's probably not as funny as I think it is, but I'm glad I got to use it again.
  • Tomorrow, we have a lovely comic featuring Ari skipping. You have no idea how happy I was to get use out of those sprites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment