Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Girl in the Library 09: Flashback the First



  • I don't know why I'm so giddy about being able to use the skipping sprites. To be honest, they're actually part of a set that, when animated, would cause Ari to spin. Currently, I'm not talented enough to make that happen. Maybe someday through!
  • The cafe Ari plays in is modeled after The Black-Eyed Susan, a little cafe in my town. We'll probably never see where Ari works, but I thought you might want to know. Also, her band is called The Baker Street Irregulars. Again, something that you probably will never see in the comic.
  • Not sure if I'll be able to update again this week; as many of you who follow me on Twitter know, my mom has been very sick off and on since May. She's been feeling the worst over the past week and I'll be needed to watch my three-year-old sister, Marah. Which means no time for spriting. I have strip 10 scripted, but I haven't had the chance to put it all together. We'll see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment